news & articles
Robotics4EU promotes collaboration between projects working on robotics solutions
During the Robotics4EU activities, such as robotics community analyses, citizen consultations, workshops organisations, robotics ideas and solutions validation, exhibition preparation, dissemination and communication activities, all consortium partners established individual contacts with other projects, incl. with the projects funded from the ICT-46-2020.
To discuss the intermediate results of the ICT-46-2020 projects and set up a a more strategic collaboration between projects, a collaboration call was organised on June 21, 2022. From the meeting the following projects took part:
- ACROBA: AI-Driven Cognitive Robotic Platform for Agile Production environments | www.acrobaproject.eu or CORDIS
- CANOPIES: A Collaborative Paradigm for Human Workers and Multi-Robot Teams in Precision Agriculture Systems | www.canopies-project.eu or CORDIS
- CoRoSect: Cognitive Robotic System for Digitalized and Networked (Automated) Insect Farms | www.corosect.eu or CORDIS
- ROBS4CROPS: Robots for protecting crops | www.robs4crops.eu or CORDIS
- DARKO: Dynamic Agile Production Robots That Learn and Optimise Knowledge and Operations | www.darko-project.eu or CORDIS
- DrapeBot: Collaborative draping of carbon fiber parts | www.drapebot.eu or CORDIS
- FLEXIGROBOTS: Flexible robots for intelligent automation of precision agriculture operations | www.flexigrobots-h2020.eu or CORDIS
- ODIN: Open-Digital-Industrial and Networking pilot lines using modular components for scalable production | www.odin-h2020.eu or CORDIS
- SESAME: Secure and Safe Multi-Robot Systems | CORDIS
- TraceBot: Traceable Robotic Handling of Sterile Medical Products | www.tracebot.eu or CORDIS
- * FELICE: FlExible assembLy manufacturIng with human-robot Collaboration and digital twin modEls | www.felice-project.eu or CORDIS
- * Harmony: Enhancing Healthcare with Assistive Robotic Mobile Manipulation | www.harmony-eu.org or CORDIS
*Was not able to participate at the meeting, but has agreed to join the collaboration
The meeting aimed to:
- Understand the mid-term results of all projects
- Deepen the understanding of how non-technological aspects (ethics, data protection, cybersecurity, socio-economic issues) of robotics are considered in the projects
- Identify common topics for further collaboration between RIAs and IAs and between all projects and Robotics4EU
- Identify the results that can be disseminated and communicated by Robotics4EU.
As a result of the online collaborative meeting, it was agreed that the meetings between the projects will take place every 6 monhts, a mailing list of the coordinators and dissemination leaders will be established and contacts with scientific staff will be collected to enable collaboration. Importantly, during the call all projects presented their vision and ideas for joint activities and further mapping will be done to deepen the collaboraiton between the RIAs and IAs and between all projects and Robotics4EU. To the network also the FELICE (manufacturing) and HARMONY (healthcare) project who could not attend the online meeting will be included.
Robotics4EU also belongs to the TechEthos cluster of related EU-funded projects working in the field of Research Ethics and/or emerging technologies. Read more here