Welcome to the Robotics4EU progress update! We are committed to promoting the widespread adoption of robotics technology by looking at the non technological aspects that can help make robotics a success. We have been hard at work, and we would like to share our recent progress with you:
- We have been actively recruiting new companies for expanding our VR exhibition available online and during attending events. Additionally, we are reaching out to museums and classrooms to add our VR exhibition. By creating an exhibition in VR, we can showcase as many robotics solutions as possible without having to move the actual robots from location to location.
- The Danish Board of Technology has organised the first co-creation workshop with Agrifood robotics producers and end-users during the FIRA event in Lithuania. In this workshop, both parties discussed different non-technological barriers and came up with solutions to progress in their Societal Readiness Level. There will be three more co-creation workshops in different fields of Robotics.
- We continue working on standardisation and Responsible Robotics Maturity Assessment Model (MAM) through expert meetings and integrating results from other deliverables.
- We are currently taking steps to integrate R4EU deliverables and Robospot into the AIoD Platform.
- We are collecting policy input from previous deliverables and are activating a network of experts to propose an Policy and Advocacy Report that can be used by the EU in combination with the MAM.
Learn more on this third issue of our newsletter!