We are thrilled to bring you the fourth edition of the Robotics4EU newsletter, celebrating the remarkable strides we’ve made toward reshaping the robotics landscape in Europe and beyond. These are the main highlights of your favourite newsletter:
- Responsible Robotics Compass: The compass is now accessible in a user-friendly format that allows robotics developers to assess, monitor, and receive recommendations for improvement. We invite invaluable insights and inputs from the entire robotics industry to truly build the tool for and by the robotics industry in Europe.
- Co-creation workshops in Agile Production and Inspection & Maintenance: You are invited to join us and help us shape the future of robotics.
- VR Exhibition: Discover the most outstanding robotics solutions from all over Europe, driving responsible robotics adoption in healthcare, infrastructure inspection, agri-food, and agile production.
- Enhancing responsible robotics development and societal acceptance: Read the article and get to know what the priorities of policies that aim to enhance responsible robotics development and societal acceptance should be .
- Empowering Citizens Through Engagement: Read the article and discover insights from 1.045 individuals about 11 European robotics solutions.
Learn more on this fourth issue of our newsletter!